UNDISCOVERED BALKANS LAUNCHES NEW ACTIVITY HOLIDAYS FOR 2023 IN BOSNIA AND CROATIA
02 February 2023 12.30 GMT – British adventure travel company, Undiscovered Balkans, is excited to announce the launch of two new multi-activity holidays for 2023 in two new destinations, Bosnia and Hercegovina (BiH) and Croatia. The new additions to the company’s portfolio provide adventure seekers with the opportunity to experience the untouched beauty, fascinating cultures and histories of two of Europe’s most captivating countries.
Both tours are designed to offer an unforgettable adventure holiday experience away from the crowds, with nature-based and cultural activities appealing to a wide array of ages and abilities. They also embody the company’s commitment to sustainable travel by supporting local communities and preserving nature through ‘slow travel’ with local tour leaders in small groups with longer stays, eco-friendly activities such as hiking and kayaking and a ‘Book to Give Back’ donation to the company’s handpicked causes in the region.
Undiscovered Bosnia Multi-Activity Holiday (from £1,045 per person)
Is Bosnia and Hercegovina Europe’s best undiscovered adventure holiday destination? We think so! This 7-day, two-centre multi-activity holiday takes travellers on a fascinating active tour of a stunning, diverse country full of surprises.
- Enjoying the adrenaline rush of white-water rafting on the Neretva River
- Immersing in local culture with a pottery workshop in Visoko
- Hiking through forest to discover the gushing beauty of the Skakavac waterfall, one of the tallest in the Balkans
- Canoeing along the brilliant blue Trebizat river
- Hiking to Trnovacko Lake in Spring and Autumn, and in the hot summer, go river-wading along the beautiful, hidden Istup
- Exploring the cities of Sarajevo and Mostar
Undiscovered Croatia Multi-Activity Holiday (from £1,095 per person)
With a newly open bridge connecting the stunning coast of the Peljasac Peninsula with the nature-packed Neretva Delta, there is no need to pack up mid-week on this 7-day single centre activity holiday based in Ston, Southern Dalmatia.
- Exploring the waterways of the Neretva Delta by boat or kayak to visit the lost Roman city of Narona and enjoy a lunch of local delicacies including frog
- Hiking Europe’s answer to the Great Wall of China on a section of medieval fortifications stretching nearly 6 kilometres at Ston
- Cycling along Napoleonic trails to try wines in the heart of Dingac wine country
- Relaxing and oyster-tasting in the charming surroundings of Ston and Mali Ston
- Optional trips for cycling at Mljet National Park or white-water rafting on the Cetina River
“We are thrilled to launch these two new tours in Bosnia and Croatia in time for the 2023 season,” said Emma Heywood, Co-founder of Undiscovered Balkans. “Our mission is to provide travellers with the opportunity to experience the beauty and culture of these two countries in a way that is both authentic and unforgettable. With our expert local tour leaders and carefully crafted itineraries, we are confident these tours have great appeal to the growing numbers of UK holidaymakers looking for adventures somewhere different which are still close to home.”
For more information, and to explore more of Undiscovered Balkans’s small group adventures and activity holidays available in 2023, visit https://www.undiscoveredbalkans.com
Notes to Editors
Photos can be downloaded here.
About Undiscovered Balkans:
Undiscovered Balkans is a UK tour operator specialising in small group activity holidays and adventure tours in the Western Balkans. Our British founders have been leading small group adventures to this region since 2008, on a mission to open-up its hidden gems to travellers seeking under-the-radar holiday destinations in Europe with outstanding natural beauty, outdoor activities, and rich culture. Our portfolio features a wide range of eco-friendly activities such as hiking, biking, kayaking, rafting, swimming, gastronomy, and canyoning, all set in wildly untouched nature and curated with our extensive local knowledge and network. Each trip comes crafted with our extensive local knowledge and has been thoroughly tested for awesomeness, so whether its hiking, biking, kayaking, rafting, swimming, gastronomy or canyoning, we guarantee our clients an unforgettable escape. There’s something for everyone, from family-friendly activity holidays to adrenalin-filled, super-active adventures, multi-day mountain romps, cross-border kayaking expeditions and more. All our tours are locally-led, low impact on the environment, but high quality in experience, with small group sizes but huge adventures. Currently we have offers in Montenegro, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia, and Croatia. Follow our journey on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Media contact: email@example.com +44 (0)20 3287 0015